Euronext Corporate Services
Euronext is the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone with nearly 1,500 listed issuers worth close to €4.5 trillion in market capitalisation (as of end 2020). Euronext operates the regulated equity and derivatives markets of Paris, Amsterdam, Oslo, Dublin, Brussels as well as Lisbon, and has recently announced the acquisition of Borsa Italiana.
As part of its strategic plan, Euronext has engaged into the development of a complete service offering to listed companies. Euronext Corporate Services ("Corporate Services") offers innovative solutions and tailor-made advisory services to support the listed companies' journey on the capital markets.
This unique and comprehensive value proposition is articulated around four main pillars:
- Governance : Our board portal solution "iBabs" help organizations to secure, organize and run board meetings more efficiently (save time preparing agendas and board packs, collaborate easily with annotations, voting, meeting summaries).
- Communication : We are the market leader in webinars and webcasts services for financial results, internal communication, marketing and external communication. We help our clients to increase their visibility, engagement and international coverage. We also provide flexible and customized market data components for Investor Relations websites of listed companies.
- Compliance : ComplyLog is a range of groundbreaking digital tools, designed by legal experts to help companies more easily meet the growing demands of European compliance laws and corporate regulations.
- Investor Relations : Our Advisory team provides high-touch advisory, market intelligence, shareholder analysis, targeting, and decision making analytics for listed companies willing to be more active on capital markets. Our IR.Manager tool provides a complete and intuitive IR management and targeting platform for corporate IR teams to professionalize the workflow and engagement.
The Corporate Services team is composed of over 100 enthusiastic professionals that combine a strong local footprint across Europe with a deep understanding of global capital markets. They help organisations, both listed and non-listed, private and public, make the most effective use of capital markets and run more efficiently.
Read more at https://corporateservices.euronext.com/
As a member of the Business Development team, the intern will be involved in a wide variety of missions, mainly covering sales, marketing and corporate developments (possibly partnership, M&A or organic growth). The Intern will:
- Contribute to the strategic planning and structuring of the Corporate Services business
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis for all our services and geographies
- Draft pitch materials for specific products and/or segments
- Contribute to the design and set-up of a comprehensive lead generation strategy across the different products and countries
- Support the execution and the monitoring of a customer success strategy
- In the event of an acquisition or a partnership, contribute to the process and the elaboration with third parties
- Improve the design and produce periodical reporting on commercial activity
- Assist in punctual sales and marketing origination efforts, including in the set-up of prospection campaigns or in the follow-up of commercial opportunities
The Ideal Candidate
- Final or penultimate year student from a Tier 1 business or engineering school, with strong academic credentials
- At least a first successful internship experience in a highly demanding environment such as investment banking, strategy consulting, or a fast growing business
- Fluent in English and French
- Interest in the technology industry and SaaS model
- Strong corporate finance, financial knowledge and technical skills
(valuation capabilities would be a plus)
- Experience in project management or in corporate finance
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Command of Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills in English and French. Additional languages are a plus.
- Fast learner, proactive behavior and entrepreneurial mindset
- Be part of an ambitious growth project, backed by the leading pan-European stock exchange
- Get full exposure to management Euronext Corporate Services' management team and contribute to the strategy
- Be involved at the heart of strategy, in strategic business integrations and in major development projects
- Career opportunities
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. We value the unique talents of all our people, who come from diverse backgrounds with different personal experiences and points of view and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect.