Join us !
Thanks to its strategy based on innovation, Valeo is at the heart of the three revolutions that are shaking up the automobile: vehicle electrification, the advent of the autonomous and connected vehicle, and the development of digital mobility.
Revolutions that Valeo has been able to anticipate and which today are synonymous with tremendous career opportunities, including internationally! At Valeo, innovation is driven by the diversity, authenticity and energy of its talents. Do you want to experience new technological and human adventures? Join Valeo and its 113,600 employees across 33 countries!
More information about valeo: https://www.valeo.com
Your challenges :
Based at the Saint-Denis site (350 people), within the PTR & PAS Aftermarket (spare parts) - Project Management Business Group, you will be responsible for :
- Make the cross check between the monthly reports and the Mandatory Google Docs to ensure that data are matching between these docs. The data needs to be cross checked are the Project Numbers, Project Order Intake, Budget data vs to Real data
- Check the Project Data* in the Project Portal with each Sites and verify them
* Project data which is has been identified when the project is created (Project volume, Target Price, Launch Dates, Project Planning & Milestones, …)
- Verify that the Projects in the Project Portal and Project Allocation Docs are matching. Identify the gaps and manage the corrections
- Creation and follow up of Gross Margin & Project Risk Analysis files
- Preparation of the Project Launch Speed, Order Intake, Risk Analysis and report them
Let's talk about you :
Formation: Engineering School
Good communication skills
Able to communicate with multinational organizations
Google Docs/files to create, manage
Langues: French & English fluently
Durée: 2 years, starting from 09/2021
Place: Valeo Service - 70 Rue Pleyel, Saint-Denis - Accès par le RER D ou Métro ligne 13 station Carrefour Pleyel. Des déplacements professionnels occasionnels dans nos sites sont possibles (France, Espagne, Italie, Turquie, China, Inde, Corée, Brésil).