We created Amenitiz because we believe technology is the key to making success and profitability accessible to every hotelier in the world - whether they are in the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
Our mission is to build an all-in-one platform to help owners manage and grow their properties by making attracting guests, handling bookings and crafting exceptional experiences, simple and easy.
Growing over 4x in 2020 and backed by some of Europe’s leading investors, Amenitiz is one of the fastest-growing company in the Hospitech world. 2’400 properties all over the globe are using Amenitiz daily to develop their business, and we’re looking forward to helping 10’000 by the end of 2022.
About the role
The Account Manager helps a group of our customers get the absolute most out of their subscription to Amenitiz.
This AM is responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with assigned accounts - ensuring high levels of satisfaction and ROI (including up and cross-sell). They are also accountable for churn from their customers.
- Become an expert in our product and service, understanding the pain-points we are solving for property owners.
- Build long lasting relationships with our customers.
- Delight our customers with a positive attitude.
- Help us migrate clients to our payment solution (or other new features).
- Work with customers to make sure they are leveraging our services
- Proactively communicate with your portfolio of customers to reduce churn.
- Work across the business to help customer-centric decision making.
- Become an ambassador of our product and services.
- You hold a Bachelor/Master (or equivalent experience). Hospitality studies or experience would be a plus.
- You have native level of French and are fluent in English.
- You have +1 year of experience in client facing roles and managing your own portfolio of customers.
- You are customer-driven and highly curious about their needs so as to anticipate them and deliver great solutions.
- You are excited about the idea of learning how to improve a product by solving internal customers’ problems excites you, and you are ready to roll up your sleeves to make that happen.
- You have great organisation skills to manage an interesting variety of challenges at the same time.
Nice to have
- Account Management experience
- Interest in hospitality and technology solutions.
- Independent: You don't need hand-holding to get things done.
- Comfortable working outside of the comfort zone when you have to.
- Focused and determined: You don’t let yourself be distracted. You can focus on accomplishing big wins and don’t get lost in less important ideas that are floating around.
- We're confident that we have one of the best teams in Barcelona full of international and dynamic people!
- First Account Manager role in the team. Huge impact opportunity. Get the chance to build the role with us.
- One of the fastest-growing SaaS start-ups in Barcelona
- Key moment to join in terms of growth and opportunities
- Fast growing / learning environment, with strong entrepreneurial team spirit
- Young and international environment (10+ nationalities)
- Our beautiful and spacious office is located right in the heart of Barcelona (Via Laietana)
- Alan private health insurance
- Positive impact on the world: https://noos.global/en