To strengthen our Global Analytics & Data Foundation team, based in our HQ office in Brussels, Belgium, or in our Slough office, UK, or in our Monheim office, Germany we are looking for a talented individual to fill the position of: Insight Finder (Data Scientist).
As an Inside Finder you will develop customized analytics models and algorithms to identify valuable and actionable insights within large internal and external data sets.
You like to work in an environment where you can:
- Work in squad teams with different stakeholders, as well as Business Translators and Business Analysts, etc., to identify opportunities of leveraging data to solve business questions / challenges;
- Explore and model structured and unstructured datasets to generate insights, and work with domain experts to turn them into actionable plan;
- Create and implement algorithms for segmentation, predictive modeling, forecasting, simulation, and optimization;
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
You will contribute by :
- Deciphering insights from existing assets through running advanced analytics, prototype for ad-hoc analytical projects, and support analytics assets/tools building, etc.;
- Bringing analytics insights and experience to shape the optimal solution for specific needs;
- Staying updated on industry best practices and drive the adoption of novel approaches and methods in the field advanced analytics, artificial intelligence and machine learning;
- Facilitating to connect the dot with financial / non-financial, structured / unstructured data and internal / external data;
- Presenting outcome of analyses to the relevant stakeholders, in writing or verbally, to help convert the statistical findings to concrete business insights.
Interested? For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, business or a similar field. Master’s degree preferred;
- Experience using various programming languages (R, Python, etc.,) to develop and apply machine learning methods and algorithms to address business priorities;
- Insight generation & interpretation;
- Data & analytics modeling.