// YOUR MISSION
Futury’s innovation programs’ success depends 100% on the awesomeness of our talents. Come find the future change-makers and innovators with us! Empower fellow young talents to unfold their entrepreneurial potential and achieve their dreams of founding their start-ups.
Because their success stories are your success stories!
// YOUR PROFILE & TALENTS
- You are a Gap Year/Master Student (or nearly done with your Bachelor’s)
- You have first experience in and/or are enthusiastic about HR / Recruiting, Employer Branding, Community Management or Marketing
- You are (or want to be) involved in the German Start Up Ecosystem and want to contribute to its development
- You love working with numbers and people alike
- You speak fluent English & German (C1+)
// YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- You provide a smooth candidate journey from A to Z – conduct friendly interviews, monitor and manage our Futury Ideation Platform, accompany the team creation and ideation process
- You maintain and analyze data in Salesforce & Personio. By keeping all stats up to date, we get valuable insights into our recruiting and improve our strategy
- You help us manage our Alumni Network of change-makers and entrepreneurs!
// YOUR ADDED VALUE
- A supportive and empowering team of young professionals and industry experts!
- Open feedback culture – learn on the go and expect immediate feedback
- Open space for trial and error – your ideas matter. Not all of them will work out 100% and that’s OK, on to the next one!
- An impactful job: You get to find the changemakers of tomorrow!
- An opportunity to dive deep into the topics of sustainability and innovation
// WHERE, WHEN AND FOR HOW LONG
As our full recruiting cycle usually takes about half a year, we recommend our interns to stay for as long as they can to see the results of their hard work.
- Minimum length of the internship/working student position is six months.
- Flexible start date in October-November 2021 (the sooner the better)
- A healthy mix of on-site and remote (you have to relocate to Frankfurt)