For a period of three to six months, starting in December 2021, you will be part of our Management Consulting department in the Development Innovation subgroup. The department gives advice to the BASF group and its business units in the field of general management and is therefore actively supporting the change processes of BASF.
- Your tasks include mainly consult business units on business model innovations in the area of digitalization and sustainability.
- You will learn and apply state-of-the art frameworks for uncertainty management, design thinking and rapid prototyping.
- As a full member of the team you will participate in the preparation, coordination and implementation of management consulting projects.
- Furthermore, you will support the positioning various innovation Management methodologies globally and you will further implement customer centricity at BASF.
- The areas of strategy, marketing, organization (structures and processes) and corporate development with a particular focus on promoting innovation excellence are part of your responsibilities.
- enrolled master student with above average grades
- initial experience through at least one prior internship
- secure handling of IT standard applications, especially Excel and Power Point
- excellent presentation skills, present the results in a competent and clear manner
- very good English skills and interest to work in an international team
- high innovative and future-oriented way of thinking as well strong communication skills
From day one you will be part of the BASF family.
You will get involved in challenging fields of activity and have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in an interdisciplinary environment.
Depending on the location of the respective group company you will get to know BASF and participate in various workshops and guided tours.
In this way you will make numerous interesting experiences and get a deep insight into the world's leading chemical company. Information regarding internships: on.basf.com/internship
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Gina Buchholz, [email protected]
BASF SE, located in Ludwigshafen am Rhein, is the corporate headquarters of the BASF Group and part of the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region. BASF stands for competence in chemistry since 1865 and is represented today in the world's major consumer markets, with a wide range of products. As the largest employer in the region, BASF SE offers multiple career opportunities for students, university graduates and professionals providing also training in over 30 professions. Leisure, sports, culture and a good infrastructure characterize the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region, in which BASF is also involved with numerous activities. Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/BASFSE_LU
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.