Within the HR Services Team France, we are a diverse and inclusive team of experts and young professionals. Together, we are committed to deliver the highest quality of service to our BASF partners in France. To complete our team, we are looking for an HR intern who will be in charge of different missions in the Recruiting and Learning fields for the BASF entities in France.
- On the Recruiting side:
- You will participate in the different steps in the recruiting process, from pre-selecting candidates to conducting phone interviews.
- You will take part in different projects such as the development and optimisation of BASF's internal CV database, the updating of the central school information file, etc.
- On the Learning side:
- You will create training items and events into our HR system.
- You will receive and register lists of training attendance and you will take care of the external invoices.
- You will register the BASF employees in France to external training providers and you will take care of the data maintenance in our system.
- Furthermore, you will proactively contribute to the information flow and the exchange of experience and best practice within the team.
- You are a student looking for a six-month internship starting in December/January as part of your studies.
- You have a strong interest in Human Resources.
- You are proactive, customer oriented and you have good analytical skills.
- You have good MS-Office expertise. Knowledge of Excel would be appreciated.
- Professional and open-minded, you like working in a young and dynamic team.
- You are fluent in French and English, ideally in German.
- Responsibilities from day one in a challenging work environment and on-the-job training through our buddy system within a committed team.
- Flexible working hours and favourable teleworking conditions.
- An environment of continuous learning and personal development.
- Does this sound like you? Apply now!
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT among an international team of around 2,000 colleagues with over 50 different nationalities. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for the future. Learn more about us at http://on.basf.com/HubBerlin
You have a question concerning the application process or the role? Ms Laura Croonenberghs (Talent Acquisition) +49 30 2005 56 485.
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.