Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world's leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What's your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
As an working student (f/m/d) you will support the team in the Information Security Framework and Governance department significantly in Information Security Awareness topic.
- You will assist in Information Security Awareness program supporting queries, creating reports, supporting in awareness campaigns in order to help end-users understand Information Security obligations.
- You will analyse and evaluate trends for the effectiveness of the Information Security campaigns.
- In addition to these exciting tasks you will gain Insights in how an Information Security framework and governance department is set up and works in a financial and regulated industry.
- You will gain interesting insights in Information Security from a second line control function perspective.
- Furthermore, you will support the team by researching current industry cyber security news events.
- You are interested in Information / Cyber Security and wish to progress a career in this area.
- You have the ability to work independently, take direction, have good communication and teamwork skills
- You already gathered some basic experience in Information Security topics either from previous roles or own education.
- Good knowledge of how to use the Microsoft Office suite
- You have good written and spoken English as well as German language proficiency
Start date: 15/10/2021