Our team is making the switch from an on premise build environment to a full cloud solution. This is an excercise will take us many years.
As KBC is currently making the switch towards cloud-technology, a new set of requirements and technology is popping up for the CI/CD pipelines.
This involves integration with, and usage of cloud services such as AWS, Azure Devops and/or Github.
Dependant on the period you join the team, you will be involved in this excercise. You will be involved in pilots and have discussions with our customers both on ICT as business side.
The team that welcomes you is a close-knit group of experienced colleagues. They help you to get off to a smooth start and are also open to your input and insights. Together with them you are committed to our mission: to enable developers with modern and up-to-date tools, processes and generic frameworks to establish efficient their continuous delivery pipelines. You report to the project leads in this program.
As such you assist the team in following area's:
- The responsibility for the management, integration and maintenance of CI/CD systems that are used within the whole KBC Group.
- Via a pipeline factory concept, the team ensures that other developers within KBC are not burdened with all details of a CI/CD systems, and can focus more on their actual development.
- The team's focus is on processes and technology that are part of the centralized platform for the pipeline factory. The specification of the pipeline factory is detailed by colleagues from the different software factories, with whom you work closely together.
- The team participates in feasibility studies for new technological services or improvements. You always think of safety, maintainability, flexibility and efficiency.
- You are in your (last) year of obtaining a master in an IT-related field.
- The result of your work is efficient, safe, easy to maintain and neatly documented. You go for quality in everything you do.
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with stakeholders andteam in a professional, constructive way.
- You know some of these technologies or principles, or you want to get to know them quickly:
- Experience with open systems,such as Linux/Windows application servers
- Git /Bitbucket, Jenkins, Nexus, Sonar, Confluence
- Knowledge ofDocker,Kubernetes and AWS
- Detailed knowledge of Python and Java is mandatory
- Knowledge ofPerland frontend developmentis seen as an extra asset
- YAML/ JSON formats
- Supportofdevopsarchitecture, looking at synergies, automations, ...
- Being not pure technical butalso able to challenge requirementsand convincestakeholders
- Having a broader perspectivewith a customer-first approach
- You are a real team player: flexible, social, creative and positive. You can expect the same from your colleagues.
- Working simultaneously on different tasks and assignments is a must -based on thepriority
- You are naturally customer-oriented. You understand that we sometimes work on releases outside office hours. That is on demand in a rotation system. Your regular working hours are flexible.
- You inspire and give trust
Gepubliceerd op 7 april 2021
Word jij ook een maker? Solliciteer nu!