You will enable the team in efficiently performing recurrent analyses for various estimations needed for decision making. This is an opportunity to see up close the logistics capabilities at Zalando.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- You work with varied stakeholders and decision makers from Engineering and Product Team
- You work with real data and the scale of the Zalando logistics network
- You automate analyses that repeat and set them up
- Responsible for organising our repository and analysis toolkit for the Fulfillment offering room
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You are currently enrolled (for example business administration, economics or other analytical studies)
- Previous internship experience is highly appreciated but not mandatory
- You have a strong interest towards e-commerce and analytics
- Great communication skills in English to communicate with Stakeholders
- Good experience with SQL, Python, MS Excel or Google Sheets
- You are business-minded, analytical and eager to learn
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, municipality services, flexible working times, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe's leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.