In the field of cyber & strategic risk, you support our clients with the strategic further development and with the optimisation and implementation of IT security and security technologies. Furthermore, you work in all sectors within the context of evaluation and control of risk factors and crisis situations which could jeopardise the market position and the strategy of companies and public bodies in the long term.
We are looking for motivated staff to join our teams at the Frankfurt (Main), Berlin, Hamburg, Mannheim, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Munich und Nuremburg sites
You are more interested in a career in our Austrian offices ? Please click here.
Exciting tasks await you
- You advise the top management of international and domestic companies on cyber security across all sectors
- You contribute the experience you have gained in your studies and attain deep knowledge in the field of cloud computing
- You learn from our experts how to design cyber security solutions and you support us with the implementation and operation of cloud- and container-based solutions
- You are responsible for the derivation and handling of cyber security requirements and define recommendations for action according to regulatory requirements, e.g. for financial service providers
- You analyse, optimise and implement technical cyber security and cloud architectures based on common standards and best practices
Your skill set
- Very successfully completed Austrian HTL degree, bachelor's or master's degree with strong focus on IT, such as cyber security, (business) informatics or engineering and natural sciences
- First hands-on experiences with at least one market-leading cloud platform or a strong affinity for cloud topics as well as willingness to familiarise yourself with common cyber and security standards
- Very good MS Office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Business fluent in German and English
- Mobility and willingness to travel
What you can expect from us
In addition to a pleasant, collegial atmosphere, we offer you a promising and international working environment. We have flat hierarchies and an open door atmosphere. Another plus point: Thanks to a large number of education programs, we take you one big step forward in your professional and personal development.
You are interested? We look forward to seeing you!
Please submit your application to the Deloitte Recruiting-Team.
The inclusion of people with disabilities is our mutual understanding. We very much appreciate your application. Due to our German data protection law, please note that we can only accept online applications via our online recruitment system.
Our FAQs will help you with questions concerning applications at Deloitte and will give you specific advice on how to apply successfully via our online portal:
What impact will you make?