To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division - THG Beauty Brands
With an industry recognised portfolio of market leading beauty brands, we are accelerating our momentum to become the number one Health and Beauty retailer globally. With brands across multiple categories such as; Illasmaqua, ESPA and Grow Gorgeous we have people and their ambition, passion and unremitting determination at the heart of what we do - whether we are innovating our packaging, building disruptive ecommerce capabilities or creating a powerful brand campaign.
About the role
Reporting in to the category Brand Manager, the Brand Marketing Executive is responsible for leading long-term portfolio strategy as well as providing key plans and reporting, creating brand equity, awareness and delivering growth across the brand. You would be responsible for the brand and marketing mix globally, working across business functions to continuously optimise portfolio health.
Key responsibilities will include
- Leading the business planning process with commercial, supply chain, finance
- Coordinating strategic and effective three year global NPD pipeline and brand strategy. Communicating this effectively to stakeholders.
- Business partnering with key territory leads to ensure targeted plans are delivered to a high standard according to their market priorities
- Leading wider global business functions and representing the brand in global forums such as biannual international brand presentations
- Constantly challenging market competition and diligently maintaining strong positioning according to strategic priorities
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Onsite doctor
- Employee discounts
What we are looking for
- Ability to think commercially in all decision making
- Creative and able to drive innovation
- High energy with proven track record in 'getting stuff done'
- Demonstrates the ability to achieve results through people
Top level graduate with a passion and track record of delivering in a brand management role, ideally with experience in skincare brands