To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division - THG Beauty Brands
With an industry recognised portfolio of market leading beauty brands, we are accelerating our momentum to become the number one Health and Beauty retailer globally. With brands across multiple categories such as; Christophe Robin, ESPA and Illamasqua we have people and their ambition, passion and unremitting determination at the heart of what we do - whether we are innovating our packaging, building disruptive ecommerce capabilities or creating a powerful brand campaign.
About the roles
We are looking for the next generation of digital marketing leaders in the Beauty industry. As a leading online retailer, we strive for best-in-class marketing channels and we are looking to appoint a number of graduates into Paid Media (Search and Social), Affiliate Marketing and CRM roles.
We are looking for talented graduates to join us to develop key digital marketing skillsets, with a view of giving you real responsibility across our Beauty brand collective from day one - fast-tracking you in to managerial positions in the future.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Onsite doctor
- Employee discounts
What we are looking for
- Relevant placement / work experience in digital marketing (ideally CRM, paid media or affiliate marketing) is essential
- Strong interest in e-commerce and digital marketing
- Commercially astute, ambitious and highly intelligent individuals who are hungry for success and genuine responsibility.
- Being an entrepreneurial thinker - those able to think outside the box best suited to a true 'start-up', agile environment with early responsibility for key decision making.
Top level graduate, looking to secure a role starting in September 2021