To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division - THG Beauty Brands
With an industry recognised portfolio of market leading beauty brands, we are accelerating our momentum to become the number one Health and Beauty retailer globally. With brands across multiple categories such as; Christophe Robin, ESPA and Illamasqua we have people and their ambition, passion and unremitting determination at the heart of what we do - whether we are innovating our packaging, building disruptive ecommerce capabilities or creating a powerful brand campaign.
About the role
We are looking for the next generation of Ecommerce leaders in the Beauty industry. The Ecommerce Trading Executive is responsible for the site P&L, growth strategy translating the brand identity onsite, working cross functionally across the business to deliver continued growth in sales and profit while driving an immersive customer experience. This role is well suited to those who are highly commercial with strong analytical ability who enjoy working with data and have a passion for ecommerce and brands.
We are looking for our future Ecommerce leaders and will give you the training and freedom to manage the Ecommerce channels for some of our biggest brands, fast-tracking you in to managerial positions when ready.
- Working directly with Senior leaders to learn the art of ecommerce in the beauty industry. This will include learning and implementing the below:
- Using analytics and our in-house reporting platform to gain a strong understanding of the customer journey to optimise sales, measure performance & define strategy
- Monitoring key site metrics including GP, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, AOV, Exit Rates, Traffic (new and returning) etc.
- Strategically plan and execute new product launches, promotional events and marketing plans
- Share valuable insights on customer behaviour and trends using our in-house data & technology platform
- Working closely with the digital marketing team to identify new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the brands websites as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- Monitoring conversion of key landing pages to improve where necessary.
- Calculate commercials for onsite promotions to ensure GP targets are met
- Working with the relevant marketing teams to drive new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Onsite doctor
- Employee discounts
What we are looking for
- Highly commercial with a strong interest in e-commerce
- Highly organised, able to prioritise, structure work & effectively manage time
- Analytical ability - ability to budget and review performance
- Excellent communicator - able to give clarity and set direction
- Awareness of the beauty industry
- Ability to form strong working relationships with internal teams
- Critical thinker with problem-solving skills
- Project management skills
- Entrepreneurial thinker
Top level graduate, looking to start a role in September 2021