The Accounts Payable department provides professional invoice management for all affiliated European BASF Group companies and is, in close cooperation with the procurement and local finance departments, actively involved in the creation of an optimized creditor process chain.
- You will perform accounting activities such as checking and posting invoices, clarifying accounts as well as verifying payment runs for our BASF group companies.
- Also, you will be in charge of analyzing automatically booked invoices as well as of advancing the automation of invoice processing.
- In the optimization of the purchase-to-pay process, you will take an active part and work in close cooperation with the purchasing and finance departments of the BASF group.
- commercial business training or a degree in Business Administration
- first experience in accounting
- fluent in English and Polish, German and Romanian are benefical
- communicative team player who is open to changes
- 30 days of paid vacation, special leave and sabbatical options.
- Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
- Team and company events in which we celebrate our achievements and live up our team spirit.
- Location-independent work models with defined days of presence in Berlin and place of residence in Germany.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Ayse Guel Uzun, Tel.:+49 30 2005-59677
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for future. Learn more about us and our location-independent work models at basf.com/en/servicehub-berlin/smartwork
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.