If you love numbers as much as we do and are a dedicated team player, then strengthen our Freight Cost Management team and help us to ensure professional freight invoice management for our customers.
- You will be responsible for freight calculation and clarification of complex issues, independently look after important business partners and maintain close contact with our BASF units: Logistics, Purchasing and Supply Chain.
- You will continuously proactively improve financial processes and participate in important topics such as process automation.
- You will work with SAP and MS Office, provide specialist project support and design and conduct process training independently.
- commercial training in logistics / wholesale / foreign trade, or studies in economics with a focus on logistics
- Ideally initial experience in the finance department of a freight forwarding company
- knowledge of accounting contexts
- both newcomers to the profession and experienced professionals are welcome
- fluent English language skills
- additional European language skills are beneficial
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
- Location-independent work models with defined days of presence in Berlin and place of residence in Germany.
- 30 days of paid vacation, special leave and sabbatical options.
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position?
Ms. Bonnie Gardt (Talent Acquisition) Phone: + 49 30 2005-59672
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for future. Learn more about us at on.basf.com/serviceHUB-berlin
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.