You would like to gain practical experience as part of your mandatory internship for 3-6 month in the procurement department of a global player during your studies? If so, we are looking for you!
- You play an active role in ensuring the purchase of technical goods and services for our BASF Group companies in Europe.
- In this context, you will support us in monitoring, order processing and handling of incoming orders and e-mails.
- Furthermore, you will maintain and update our data and process various master data requests.
- On top of that, you will gain insights into the projects right from the start and you can actively participate in them.
- enrolled student
- desire to gain experience in the Procurement department of a globally active company during your studies
- sound knowledge of MS Office applications and a good level of technical interest
- fluent in Dutch and English
- an open-minded and curious personality
- Location-independent work models with defined days of presence in Berlin and place of residence in Germany.
- From day one you will be part of the BASF family.
- You will get involved in challenging fields of activity and have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in an interdisciplinary environment.
- In this way you will make numerous interesting experiences and get a deep insight into the world's leading chemical company. Information regarding internships: on.basf.com/internship
If possible, please upload the documents into one single PDF file. Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore please submit only copies and no originals.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Katharina Kollmer, [email protected], Tel.:+49 30 2005-56362
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for future. Learn more about us and our location-independent work models at basf.com/en/servicehub-berlin/smartwork
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.