Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world's leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What's your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Cash Markets Operations runs one of the largest European equity trading venues - Xetra - as well as special niche market, designed for retail investors - Börse Frankfurt and further foreign exchanges on the T7 trading architecture. We are in continuous contact with more than 150 trading participants, such as investment banks and ensure smooth operations as well as a high availability of our markets, including in special situations like IPOs and technical emergencies. We, therefore, ensure orderly trading and are always available for our clients via the helpdesk.
As Intern / Working Student in Cash Markets Operations (f/m/d), you are in the heart of the global capital markets and actively support our teams in the following areas.
- You will support our team in the day to day business within different areas such as: financial instruments setup and delisting, processing of corporate news, market control as well as Emergency handling, in order to ensure error-free operations of the different trading venues.
- You will participate in processing of trading suspensions and resumptions.
- You help monitoring trading activities of the cash market system.
- You will support supervising trading participants (especially trading system testers & developers) within the simulation environment.
- You engage in release projects of the trading system in order to ensure a smooth workflow in the operations department after the implementation.
- Furthermore, you do general research, analysis and organizational tasks.
- In addition to these excited tasks you will gain Insights in the financial market and contribute to a strong, international team.
- You are enrolled at an officially recognized university during the whole time of activity
(Study focus in the field of economics, business studies or other relevant fields)
- You are interested in capital markets and have an affinity to modern technologies.
- You are able to independently and quickly familiarize yourself with new topics and you stand out due to your systematic and accurate way of working.
- You have very good MS-Office skills (especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- You are fluent English and at least good & improving in German language.
Start date: 01/10/2021