Texas Instruments (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We're committed to building a better future - from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us - change the world, love your job!
As a Texas Instruments' Procurement & Logistics Intern, you'll be assigned one or more challenging projects while also joining a team that is actively seeking, finding and implementing practical solutions to real-world business challenges. In this role, you will apply the skills gained through your university experiences while also gaining valuable business, technical and life skills as a part of TI's exciting internship program.
Responsibilities may include
• Get insight into global procurement processes and strategies
• Rotate through procurement, logistics, stockroom management, purchase to pay
• Evaluating and making recommendations about internal process improvements
• Identifying and deploying new capabilities
• Currently pursuing a BS or MS degree in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or a related field
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English (C-Level minimum)
• The ability to provide closed-loop communication to internal business partners, suppliers, and management
• Capable of managing complex situations and prioritizing multiple projects
• Good customer focus and team negotiation skills
• Benefit from an attractive compensation
• Join an international work environment where your ideas count and where you can thrive in a diverse culture
• Explore a world of opportunities for your personal and professional development