Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
We are setting up a new team to manage customer migrations in our wider omni-channel solutions team. The team will be working on a number of product driven initiatives to migrate customers onto our new platforms for gateway and POS
What you will be doing
You will part of a team who will be responsible for technically migrating our existing customers from FIS legacy platforms to our latest payment platforms.
You will be working with these customers to identify their requirements and provide a roadmap to achieve a successful migration.
During the migration, you will support the customer by providing technical advice regarding the integration and assist the customer with their testing in test and production.
- To become a product expert on our latest gateway products
- To assist customers with their technical integrations via email and telephone
- To work with the team manager to identify improvements in the integration process that could help customers integrate more quickly
- Work with the product team to understand the latest technologies available on the new gateway products
What you bring:
- Previous experience of working in a technical support environment
- Likely to have graduated recently or in last couple of years
- Experience of e-Commerce support
- Proactive and analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- POS and / or acquiring experience
- Previous experience of migrations
- Project management skills
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset