With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Junior Auditor with strong Information Systems knowledge (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Your future team
When people hear Audit, they usually think of numbers in Excel sheets and calculators placed on piles of paper. When we say Audit, we mean much more than that. Audit is about providing a foundation for financial markets, it is about creating trustful relationships with our clients, it is about delivering assurance upon which banks, shareholders and investors can base their decisions, and most importantly it is about the pride to help our clients.
At Deloitte Luxembourg Audit is truly much #MoreThanNumbers.
We are looking for people who want to add value and support clients, being there as trusted advisors.
Are you looking for a job that is more than just checking numbers? Then look no more.
Your next challenge
- Build a wide variety of business knowledge to perform audit engagements to both local and international clients, in compliance with International Standards on Auditing
- Analyze the Audit practice and processes to advise internally on how to innovate the Audit processes and contribute to automation of processes
- Understand the purposes and be in charge of the three key stages of the audit: planning, testing and reporting
- Use our proven methodologies and high-performance analysis tools to review systems and processes
- Evolve in cohesive engagement teams and rapidly develop team management responsibilities
- Be encouraged to gain further qualifications (ie Réviseur d'entreprises luxembourgeois)
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Benefit from a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more
- Profit from our Global network for career opportunities
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents. Click here to discover what is expected from you in this role.
- Graduated from a business school or university with a Master's degree in Information Systems, Business, Economics, Audit, Controlling or Finance
- Have IT Systems processes/analysis knowledge and interest for innovation in the field
- Have a first experience in audit or finance
- Are fluent in English (French/German or any other language would be an asset)
- Are results-oriented with a proactive and rigorous approach
- Have proven social and analytical skills
Education level: Master's Degree
Work experience: 6 months - 1 year
Start contract date: 13-09-21