Fourwaves is a fast-growing Canadian startup that recently opened an office in Brussels, to better serve its European customers as well as dynamite its growth on the old continent!
Since its inception in 2012, Fourwaves’ purpose is to support research and the whole scientific community by helping them host their scientific & academic conferences. Our customers are research centers, universities, government agencies (e.g. NASA) and R&D-focused companies (e.g. BASF) all around the world.
Our platform is an all-in-one event planning solution for in-person and online scientific conferences. After having halted its growth in 2020, the COVID pandemic unleashed Fourwaves potential with its unique virtual features, leading to a nearly 200% growth in 2021. In the coming years, our ambition is to become an international hub dedicated to science and research. Want to know more: have a look here.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who will play a key role in supporting the growth of our thriving Startup. In short, you will create and distribute our marketing content across our channels to position our unique value proposition and help us fuel new business opportunities.
The 3 key deliverables:
⚡ Take over our quarterly marketing campaigns: content creation & distribution (blog posts, email marketing, social media,...) & enrich our marketing website.
⚡ Leverage the content created to delight our customers and enhance our customer onboarding process via diverse initiatives: Drip Marketing, workflows in our CRM/Hubspot.
⚡ Monitor the performance of our marketing campaigns, their budgets & other initiatives via a diverse set of KPIs like keywords ranking, engagement on social media.
A unique opportunity to:
- Level up your competencies & expertise in everything related to digital marketing, copywriting, SEO, inbound marketing,...
- Learn to master great tools: Hubspot (CRM), Linkedin Ads, Google Ads & the ones you identify to support our marketing efforts;
- Make a difference & leave your mark: ideas & initiatives are welcomed, valued, and empowered! We’re already thrilled to listen to what you have to say!
- Accelerate your professional growth by getting a unique perspective on how to scale up a startup.
- Get coaching from diverse and highly dedicated individuals.
- Get the possibility to jump on a full-time position after your internship/studies and choose your location: Quebec/Canada - Brussels/Belgium.
We’re looking for people who...
- Speaks and writes proficiently in English & are great writers!
- Are passionate about everything digital & can’t stop having new ideas.
- Have a positive and can-do attitude and are highly driven.
- Are curious, organized and love learning new things (even random ones).
- Love working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with quick feedback loops.
- Have already a first marketing experience, being highly active on social media is one !
- Are completing their master’s degree (1st or 2nd year) in Advertising, Translation, marketing or any other relevant topic;
Bonus points for candidates who...
- Speaks FR + any other European language.
- Are deeply passionate about something and whose interests and experiences will add to our thriving culture. You’ll have the opportunity to share it during one of our weekly Iced Tea & Learn sessions.
- Are pushing their limits when they go after a new challenge! We’re already eager to listen to them!
- 4 - 12 months internship.
- It’s a full-time role with flexible working hours.
- Brussels or 100% remote work is an option, though we prefer to have a couple of face-to-face meetings at the beginning of the internship to smoothen the onboarding process.
- You will get a competitive compensation package.