HousingAnywhere is the biggest global booking platform for mid-term rental accommodation in the world. Being a peer-to-peer marketplace, we create an experience that serves both sides of the rental accommodation market and creates a direct connection between tenants and landlords. HousingAnywhere is active in 50+ countries and 400+ cities. We are partners with 160+ universities worldwide and currently target the international students and young professionals market. We are expanding to other audiences as well.
In 2017, we were awarded 4th most innovative company in the Netherlands and the 1st most innovative company in Rotterdam by the Dutch Chamber of Commerce. In 2018 and 2019, we have been honored by being the fastest growing prop-Tech company in the Netherlands as part of the Technology Fast 50 ranking of Deloitte.
To help people with housing, anywhere.
Building a safe, efficient and global rental marketplace for anyone looking for or renting out a place.
Our Core Values
We Care. We Perform. We Evolve.
- The main responsibility of this internship is to cold call landlords and business providers to get them to sign up on HousingAnywhere.
- You will be in charge of finding new leads through our current lead generation channels and identify new channels and practices.
- You will be responsible for acquiring new customers in order to build your own portfolio of clients and properties.
- You will also need to perform meetings with your potential customers (landlords) to close the deal and upsell. Most of the activities related to this position will take place over the phone or over video-calls.
- You will also have other (supporting) tasks such as supporting customers when using our platform, collect feedback, listing creation and optimization of the current inventory or performing translations.
- You speak English on an above-average level and German on a native level.
- You have strong communication skills and you are not afraid to pick up the phone and convince potential customers. You have a strong appetite for sales.
- You consider yourself results-driven and eager to learn.
- You are a student or recent graduate in the area of Economics, Business, Marketing or a related study and have a great interest in sales.
- You are available on a full-time basis for 6 months.
What's in it for you?
- 2 initial weeks of training to kick-off the essential skills for the role.
- You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work and make an impact on the business.
- Work with a goal-oriented, diverse and inclusive team! Think 130+ people from 30+ different nationalities.
- Work in a spacious, modern and brand new office in the heart of Rotterdam, with free coffee and snacks, and a social space with entertainment facilities.
- Personal equipment including company laptop, screens and adjustable tables and chairs.
- We don’t care about what you wear. You’re welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even a dragon onesie, we won’t judge you. Maybe a little.
- Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every Friday.
- Starting: ASAP (open to other availability)
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- 6 months internship
- The internship allowance is €550 net per month
- You will work from our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
If you have further questions, please email [email protected].