Lazard is looking for an intern to join its Equity Advisory team, based in Paris.
Lazard's ECM team advises corporates across Europe on all equity and equity-linked products. This includes IPOs, SPACs, follow-ons, block trades, rights offers and convertible bonds
As an intern, you will be fully integrated into a 6-person team and the broader Lazard Financial Advisory platform, working in an international environment alongside members of Lazard's M&A coverage teams in delivering high end financial and strategic advice to Lazard's clients
- Prior experience in investment banking is a must
- Top tier academic background in Management / Finance
- Ability to produce technically written materials / client pitches
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task across multiple projects
- Ability to present in a measured, clear way
- Capacity to properly work in a team
- Ability to work fairly autonomously with great common sense
- Hard skills: excellent technical skills on Office Suite and professional investment banking tools (Bloomberg, Factset, Dealogic, Capital IQ or equivalent)
- Proficiency in professional English and French
- Intellectual curiosity and good sense of humor is a plus
- Understand the values and culture of Lazard in the workplace
The selection process involves a pre-selection based on CV and cover letter, followed by individual interviews.
This position is available for January 2022, for a period of 6-months and is based in Paris.