Together as a team we want to actively drive the growth of Personio by generating leads. You are a fit for our team if you are ready to take the challenges and problems of our target group and transform them creatively and data-driven into marketing measures. Be ready to take new paths and risks, learn from mistakes and break the rules with us.
As a Performance Marketing working student you will be an integral part of the Performance Marketing Team and together with us, you will actively drive the further growth in DACH and European expansion of Personio. With your work, you will pursue the goal of creating brand awareness and demand generation. You are keen to take responsibility and are willing to break new ground and master challenges. You work both creatively and data-driven to ensure the success of our performance marketing channels.
These tasks & responsibilities will await you:
- Support with operational tasks in Google Ads, Facebook Ads and Linkedin Ads
- Creation and implementation of Creatives for our Paid Social Campaigns
- Support the optimization of our Google Ads Accounts in DACH
- Implement, test and evaluate creatives as well as texts on all our Channels in DACH
- Monitoring of activities and engagement to ensure the quality and optimization of our ads on social media
- Close collaboration with other teams, especially from marketing
- And of course: Participation in the daily business
What you need to succeed
- You have already gained experience in the field of social media in the form of internships or student jobs
- You are studying communications/social sciences, business administration or another suitable field and are enrolled for at least 12 more months
- You have a good sense for communicating messages to target groups
- You have strong analytical skills
- You act proactively and like to take responsibility, approach things in a solution-oriented way and are not afraid to try out new things
- Initial experience with Facebook and Google Ads desirable
- You have excellent German skills and writing are a must
- You have very good written and spoken English skills other Languages are desirable
- You have a hands-on mentality and a proactive attitude as well as a very responsible way of working
- Awesome team from all over the world
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth
- A creative working environment and short decision-making paths
- Regular team events, e.g. raft trips on the Isar, ski trips, visits to the Oktoberfest and much more
- Stylish open office space in the heart of Munich (near Hauptbahnhof) - Coffee, Mate, Fruits, and Muesli are provided by us
- Choice between a lightning-fast UNU E-Scooter as a “company car” or a subsidized Qualitrain membership for 25€ per month
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 500 to 1,000+. We already have more than 4,000 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?