Back Market is the #1 marketplace for refurbished electronic devices in Europe and in the US, leading the way in a shift towards a circular economy, freeing the planet from electronic waste. We are proud to sabotage ‘new’ by connecting highly certified professionals to consumers who are looking for a more affordable, reliable and an ecological alternative to purchasing brand new products.
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised over 434M€ already! We have the objective of reaching 650 Back Makers (or Saboteurs) by the end of 2021!
We are thrilled to have an inclusive, fulfilling and caring work environment in all our offices (Paris, Bordeaux, New-York, Prague and Berlin). This is an opportunity for you to join a talented, humble and passionate team at the heart of innovation.
Be a part of the movement. Join the refurb revolution.
As a member of our Media Team in Paris, you will work with Linda, our Traffic Manager for Germany, Austria and Netherlands, managing campaigns on different channels (Google, Bing, Youtube and maybe more to come!) across several European countries.
You will also work with the Brand, Marketing and Technical teams, a group of passionate professionals committed to make Refurbished the new mainstream. Screw new!
YOUR MISSION (IF YOU ACCEPT IT):
- Help in managing and optimizing paid acquisition campaigns on Google, Bing, Youtube etc.
- Creating ads for running campaigns and special projects
- Providing regular analysis and reports in order to follow-up running A/B tests
- Monitoring competition, industry & market trends as well as marketing innovations in order to continuously push new ideas and opportunities
YOU'RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE IF:
- You are fluent in German and have good oral and written communication skills in English
- Fluent in another language is a plus (Dutch, French)
- You have a strong interest in digital marketing and the e-commerce environment
- You have good analytical skills, a strong team spirit and a great sense of humour
- You are proactive: constantly offering new ideas
- You are proficient in Excel
- Basic knowledge/understanding of Google Adwords and/or of Google Analytics represents a great asset
- Application Deadline : 31/08/2021
- Send your CV and a Cover Letter (in German and English)
- Personal fit interview with Christina, our Traffic Manager Germany & Austria and Vanesa, our Onsite Performance Specialist
- Phone interview with Linda, our Traffic Manager Germany & Austria
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ?
- A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
- An attractive salary, equity, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), parental benefits, relocation package, internal events, etc…
- Be in an environment where you can make a difference: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
- Grow your career with a flexible career path, Back Market can help you evolve!
- A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and in Asia!
- We embrace work life balance which includes flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
Back Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.