Back Market is the #1 marketplace for refurbished electronic devices in Europe and in the US, leading the way in a shift towards a circular economy, freeing the planet from electronic waste. We are proud to sabotage ‘new’ by connecting highly certified professionals to consumers who are looking for a more affordable, reliable and an ecological alternative to purchasing brand new products.
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised over 434M€ already! We have the objective of reaching 650 Back Makers (or Saboteurs) by the end of 2021!
We are thrilled to have an inclusive, fulfilling and caring work environment in all our offices (Paris, Bordeaux, New-York, Prague and Berlin). This is an opportunity for you to join a talented, humble and passionate team at the heart of innovation.
Be a part of the movement. Join the refurb revolution.
Electronic waste, programmed obsolescence and circular economy are 3 very good reasons to wake up each morning.
If you are an expert in your field, have an interest in environmentally friendly initiatives and have the crazy desire to participate in the construction of a marketplace who will soon be leading the world, we would be thrilled to exchange with you!
We are looking for an amazing intern to join our marketing team! Report to Laura, our CRM Manager for Germany. You will support the CRM efforts with a focus on the German market.
YOUR MISSION (IF YOU ACCEPT IT):
- You will support the campaign creation effort, working closely with our brand and the design team
- You will help implement campaigns on various CRM channels (email, push notifications, in-app)
- You will analyze our campaigns results and provide recommendations to the team
YOU'RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE IF:
- You have a previous experience in marketing, a big plus if it was in CRM
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, are open mind and have a desire to surpass yourself;
- You are able to work independently and have drive and initiative ;
- You are curious about new trends and practices around customer loyalty;
- If you have basic html knowledge and you’ve already used a CRM campaign management tool: big plus!
- You feel comfortable working & speaking in English
- You are fluent in German (C2 level) and English; you have very good writing proficiency
- Interview with Laura, our CRM Manager Germany
- Interview with Steven, our Senior Lead CRM
- Optional interview with Martin/Alex/Yasemin
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ?
- A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
- An attractive salary, equity, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), parental benefits, relocation package, internal events, etc…
- Be in an environment where you can make a difference: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
- Grow your career with a flexible career path, Back Market can help you evolve!
- A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and in Asia!
- We embrace work life balance which includes flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
Back Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.