Reporting to the Kallo site manager, you will actively participate in the production of gas mixtures and provide technical support to the sales teams and customers.
- Training in a laboratory to learn how to produce gas mixtures (in Brussels)
- Technical and commercial support
- Technical support at group level for high pressure gas, managing cylinder stocks, optimising logistical and technical cylinder processes.
- Replacement of the 2 other engineers during their travel and holidays
Some travel will be required in Europe and internationally.
- You have an engineering background or equivalent (5 years of higher education) and at least 1 or 2 years of experience.
- You are rigorous, methodical, creative and have the practical sense to design while taking into account the constraints. Your interpersonal skills allow you to interact both internally and externally.
- English at a professional level is mandatory.