You are a university graduate and want to kick off your career in a modern andcollaborative environment?
Then the ACCESS Rotation Program at Texas Instruments is for you!
As part of the ACCESS program, you will rotate through three diverse and meaningfulassignments over three years in the areas of Finance & Operations. In each rotation,you will be fully integrated into your team and assume complete responsibilityfor the tasks assigned to you. You will receive customized coaching, trainingand mentoring and have the opportunity to engage with key business leaders.
Why Texas Instruments?
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company thatdevelops Analog ICs and Embedded Processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future oftechnology. TI is helping more than 100,000customers transform the future, today. We're committed to building a betterfuture - from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caringfor our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds.
The ACCESS Rotation Program (typical duration: 3 years)
- Internationaland flexible work environment
- Three diverseassignments in a variety of areas
- Customizedcoaching, training, and mentoring
- Globalnetworking opportunities
- Cross-functionaland cross-regional projects
- Permanentcontract from start date
- Competitivesalary, profit sharing* and other corporate benefits
*dependent on company success
We offer a variety of assignments in Finance& Operations where you will be well positioned for a long and successfulcareer path. You have the opportunity to join teams in areas like:
- Accounting - Prepare financial closes, analyse cost performance,ensure robust internal controls and compliance
- Supply Chain Processes - Drive logistic program setup and processimprovement, system enhancements and automation.
- Customer Operations - Point of contact for key customers, close relationships to sales/business units, proactive order management,analyse customer supply chain and metrics
- Tax - Support tax compliance,assist with tax projects, improve controls, prepare tax returns, reviewbusiness processes
- Pricing Execution - Lead customer price negotiations; direct contactto sales and customer, utilize pricing analytics tools
- Business Planning - Focus on product planning; close interaction withbusiness units and manufacturing;
- Treasury - Forecast and track cash needs, plan, execute and optimizepayments, drive and contribute tokey finance projects
- Financial Planning - Analyse financialperformance, prepare cost forecasts for company divisions, enhance analysisreports
- Receivables & Credits - Analyse customer creditworthiness, support orderto cash process, close relationship to sales
- Asset Management - Engage directly with TI distributors; inventory management;enable maximum resale growth
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Accounting, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, or related field
- Excellent English language skills and one other language with high proficiency
- Interest in an international working environment
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Flexible mindset and initiative
- Passion to work in a team
- Demonstrated ability to build strong and influential relationships
- Enthusiasm for innovation and technology in a fast evolving industry
If you want to become part of an exciting world full of opportunities for your personal and professional development, it's time to apply now... and join the TI team!
We are looking forward to your application.
Put your talent to work with us - change the world, love your job!