*Applications close at 17:00 (BST) on Monday 4 October 2021*
Are you enthusiastic about information technology and its application in business?
If so, you can make an exceptional start to your career with EPI-USE Labs’ European Graduate Programme. The scheme is an excellent start to your career in IT consultancy.
We’ll give you a rich and varied experience in your first year, spent in Manchester, providing you with a comprehensive introduction to SAP®, and to EPI-USE Labs' suite of software, solutions and product lifecycle.
You will develop the skills you’ll need to succeed in IT consultancy. English language lessons will be offered so that you can improve your linguistic skills and we’ll provide professional certifications in SAP, project management, business communication.
You’ll spend your first year of employment in the UK during which we’ll establish what your strengths are and find the right permanent role for you in Denmark.
About EPI-USE Labs
EPI-USE Labs is a global, privately owned organisation that develops leading-edge off-the-shelf products and services for clients who run SAP®. Our portfolio consists of SAP Security and GDPR applications, Cloud and Managed Services, Application Lifecycle Management and Human Capital Management software.
Leveraging our unique intellectual property, we provide specialist professional services which span a range of services, from software implementation to complete hosting and managed services. We are a global company with offices throughout Europe, the Americas, Australia, South Africa, and the Middle East. We have over 1,250 clients covering a range of industry sectors, including Retail, Utilities, Finance, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Publishing and the Public Sector.
A small selection of our global clients:
Agfa, the British Broadcasting Corporation, Dunelm, Endeavor, Hunkemöller, Iberostar, Kellogg's, LafargeHolcim, PostNL, Rabobank, Purdue University, Shell, Siemens, Swiss Sense, Velux, Warburtons, Zurich Airport
About the opportunity
As a ‘Solution Delivery’ Consultant, you’ll deliver technical solutions for our clients using our bespoke products and services. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills are key in these consultancy roles which will require you to:
- Provide technical expertise to clients and colleagues.
- Manage and deliver complex projects, helping organisations to get the full benefit of their systems.
After your time in Manchester you will:
- Focus on specific solution portfolios
- Work closely with the sales team to support our clients and realise new business opportunities
- Design and implement solutions for our clients
We’re looking for bright, enthusiastic graduates with a passion for problem-solving and technology.
Ideal candidates will have a degree in Maths, Computing/Computer Science, Engineering or similar*, with a 2:1 or higher (60%+) with strong English and Dutch.
*We welcome applications from a wide range of degree backgrounds: note that you will need to be highly numerate with excellent analytical skills to succeed in consultancy.
Your first year with EPI-USE Labs
- You’ll spend the first year in Manchester, UK, with accommodation paid for (in addition to your £24,000 starting salary)
- You’ll have a generous package of benefits including a laptop, a mobile and broadband allowance, a pension and private medical care.
- You’ll receive a package of professional training based on your needs.
- You will be assigned a personal mentor from our services team.
- You will undertake 4 - 6 months formal training followed by further training and client contact before taking up a permanent role in the Netherlands.
Are you right for us?
We’re selective about who we employ: we want the brightest minds to develop the best products, performance, vision and strategy. You’ll excel with us if:
- You are an excellent communicator and will be confident presenting to an audience.
- You enjoy working with people and building professional relationships.
- You are able to take initiative.
- You are enthusiastic about information technology and its application in business.
- You are committed to your own development: we’ll help you develop globally-recognised technical expertise.
Are we right for you?
We’re proud of our working culture. Happiness and staff satisfaction are important to us, and our European Graduate Scheme exemplifies our approach: we give our staff the training and professional qualifications they need to do the job, then we give them the freedom and autonomy to deliver for our clients, and to find new ones.
Our offices in Manchester, where you’ll spend your training year, are bright and modern and our staff work flexibly, managing their own time and workload.
You’ll enjoy an excellent package of benefits, a permanent role, and a wealth of opportunities for professional development.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE AT 1700 (BST) ON MONDAY 4 OCTOBER 2021
Interviews will be held remotely on or around Friday 8 October 2021
The UK currently has one of the highest Covid-19 vaccination rates in Europe and most legal and social restrictions have now been lifted. EPI-USE Labs intend to return to their open and spacious office accommodation in September 2021 and anticipate that, by the November start date for this scheme, working life will be as close as possible to a pre-Covid ‘normal’.