Job: Darphin Global Digital content coordinator – Intern - Based in Paris
Report: Online Manager
Contrat: Intern 6 months – starting January 2022
As part of the Darphin Global Digital Consumer Marketing team, you will support the Online Manager in the content creation for the ongoing digital projects according to annual marketing plan. We will also be monitoring the execution in our key markets and be their first contact regarding assets & content.
Online/ E-commerce missions:
- Brief creative to develop brand assets for our ecommerce sites monthly refreshes
- Update E-retail toolkit with up to date content and answer market requests on assets
- Follow up with market on the implementation of Global visuals on their platform
- Brief creative on Online campaigns for High Traffic moments (Holiday, Valentine’s day…)
- Work closely with creative & Product marketing team to develop new engaging & converting content for our digital platforms
- In charge of Olapic tool and earned content on our websites
- In charge of developing our SEO content in partnership with our SEO agency & follow up implementation with markets
- In charge of developing new CRM assets to enhance customer journey online and increase customer retention
- Bac +5 Business school, IAE or school of communication/advertising, speciality Digital/New Media/ E-commerce
- Fluent in English and French
- First experience in Digital is required
- Data and social media friendly/ interest in influence and follow bloggers/youtubers.
- Great communication skills (oral and written)
- Interest in Cosmetics
- Entrepreneurship/ start up mindset & great team spirit.
- Curious, responsive, rigorous and organized.
- Creative mindset
- Office suite
- Photoshop is a plus