Job: Webmaster Junior / Web Project Manager Assistant (TBC)
Report: Online and ecommerce manager
Main objective Assist and support the online team
Estee Lauder companies is the global leader in prestige beauty, specializing in the quality manufacturing of skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products. It's an exciting time in our industry. Every day we are helping individuals express their own individual beauty, and you can play a role in our global success.
You will be working directly with the Online Manager of Darphin Global, a rising star brand in Estee Lauder portfolio. The role is based in Paris where you would support the Global Online team in the launch of the redesign of the online Brandsites and the optimization of digital supports with your user experience skills, as well as working with the French affiliates in implementing their day to day business animation plan.
- Part of the global redesign of the Darphin France brandsite, assist the team to update the CMS with new blocks and assets to match mockups and initial designs.
- Measure the performance of those new templates and advise on potential optimizations.
- Mockup and implement UX optimized Landing pages for Product launches, high traffic moments and specific projects.
- Assist all affiliates in the brand.com redesign rollout with web mastering support and visual creation.
- Support FR team in daily animation plan and animation refresh to overcome business targets.
- Assist all affiliates in the launch of operational projects: SEO technical updates and content loading, Darphin magazine implementation, Virtual sets implementation, Gamifications projects, Digital skin diagnosis.
- Assist Global team in the launch of new CRM programs (Mockup and HTML production of newsletters).
- Punctually decline brand assets into digital optimized ones in order to create the best digital user experience (newsletter, landing pages, home pages, banner…)
- Technical knowledge of:
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- CMS (Drupal 7 knowledge is a plus)
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 6-months experience in digital
- Creative & analytical approach
- Team player with solution-oriented, positive attitude
- Rigorous, detail-oriented, with excellent interpersonal skills and like to take initiative