Exciting minds with our Internship Programme
Education required: You are regularly enrolled in a Master in Pharmacy, Bioengineer or equivalent degree in an Educational Establishment located in Europe.
Language requirement: Written and spoken fluency in French mandatory.
Other requirements: Preferred qualifications:
- You have an analytical mindset with strong interpersonal relationship
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical industry (eg during bachelor)
- Good knowledge in microbiology
Start date: September 1st (start and end date may be flexible)
Duration: 6 mois
Requisite: The internship must be mandatory & done in the framework of the curriculum, for which an agreement must be signed between GSK, the student and the Educational Establishment.
Remuneration: according to Belgian legal requirements, the internship will not be paid. However, some expenses will be reimbursed.
Application deadline: We recommend you apply as soon as possible, because we accept ongoing applications and we will close the position once we have enough matching candidates
What will you do?
On our internship programme you’ll receive tailored on-the-job training from industry experts combined with early responsibility to help you to develop and progress.
Your duties might include:
- To get familiarized with regulation linked to production of vaccines.
- To give a comprehensive and analytical conclusion following data analysis to define and then lead a continuous improvement project with impact on production performance
- To establish of governance for monitoring the project and report on the progress of the project
- To demonstrate factually the improvement implemented and associated benefits.
- To build strong relationship & networking with internal stakeholders (production representative, operations quality assurance and continuous improvement department).
You’ll be excited by the thought of:
- Applying business education to practice.
- Building your industrial pharmacy knowledge and develop core personal skills such as communication, stakeholder's relationships, planning, organisation, problem solving, team-working and networking.
- A shop floor based scope of activities to gain further understanding of producing biologicals in classified environment.
- Deep exposure to continuous improvement methodology.
- Unlocking value through close collaboration between departments (production, quality assurance, operational excellence).
- Contributing to GSK performance
Want to solve some of the world’s biggest health challenges?
With over 300 years of innovation, we’re a science-led global healthcare company that delivers billions of innovative products each year. Join us and help millions of people do more, feel better, live longer.
GSK Vaccines – Our Vaccines business has a broad portfolio and innovative pipeline of vaccines to protect people of all ages. We deliver over two million vaccine doses per day to people living in over 160 countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.
Global Quality Departments is responsible for setting up all global rules and regulations to ensure GSK vaccine products are manufactured, tested, released and distributed in compliance with regulatory requirements.
Quality Belgium manages all product quality related activities in industrial operations in Belgium, including regulatory compliance. The scope covers any action that potentially impacts final product quality. Quality Belgium is also responsible for