Within the Fuel and Lubricant Solutions business unit of BASF in Levallois, you will primarily manage the processing and tracking of our customer orders in SAP. To archieve so:
- You act as main interface with customer on order placement and follow up.
- You select and use adequate tools (SAP R/3 SD, e-commerce software) to receive, process, and follow up on orders.
- You understand and create customer master data as well as customer specific SAP set-up.
- You collaborate with sales accounts, supply chain, transport, warehousing, and finance to provide excellent service to our customers.
- You take part in regular demand planning cycles with major customers.
- You manage customer complaint from reception, to follow up and conclusion.
- You develop new business opportunities by assisting sales in finding and onboarding new customers and business opportunities.
- You have a relevant secondary education (diplôme universitaire, Niveau Bac+2); a degree within Sales, Logistics or similar area is a merit.
- You have minimum 2-3 years experience in a role within customer service, administration, logistics or inside sales.
- You are customer focused, with highly service-minded attitude externally and internally.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Your structured and systematic mindset fosters your holistic approach and your attention to details.
- You are a driven and creative problem solver, with a strong focus on digitalization and automatization.
- You are a curious learner with a drive to continuously improve.
- You have good understanding of synergies between customer perspective and internal processes.
- You are a team-player with strong social competence.
- You are proficient in French and English (written and oral), German would be a plus merit..
- You have good IT Skills, including MS Office package, especially Outlook.
- Prior experience in SAP (Sales & Distribution) or alternative ERP system are a plus. You have affinity to systems and processes.
We offer a wide range of responsibilities and improve the opportunities for our employees with on-the-job training, supported by an involved and competent team.
Based in Levallois, BASF France (more than 1400 employees) is the group's main subsidiary in France. The company specializes in the
manufacturing and marketing of products and solutions related to the Coatings, Agro, Performance Materials, Construction Chemicals etc.
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.