Discover better with a career at Capita
We're growing future leaders
Our Novus programmes are designed to help you gain professional experience and develop your skillset. We'll challenge you to think differently, solve problems with creativity and to push yourself while expanding your horizons.
The programme begins with 12 weeks of practical based training delivered in real time from our virtual training academy. The training focuses on the newest and most relevant industry methodologies to prepare you for a career pathway within Software Development, Testing, Cloud or Applications Support
Upon successful completion of the training, you will have the opportunity to become employed by Capita on a two-year contract, working on internal assignments or on-site with one of our clients around the UK. Our purpose is your purpose and, together, we can drive real change. You'll have the opportunity to work on, and make meaningful contributions to, a range of exciting and diverse projects.
Continuous professional development
As well as the ongoing support of Capita professionals whilst you work, you will have access to learning resources and the opportunity to study towards certifications to support your career path from professional bodies such as BCS, ISTQB, Oracle, Microsoft, Google and Amazon.
What's in it for you
As well as the ongoing support of Capita professionals during your training, on commencement of your first assignment you will also receive:
- Industry aligned competitive salary reviewed every six months
- Bonuses based on performance
- Enrolment onto Capita's pension scheme
- Flexible benefits such as share scheme, additional holiday purchase, discounted gym membership, cinema tickets and restaurant vouchers.
Apply now to start your Novus journey today and be part of a graduate programme that values and invests in your future.
Start date: October 2021.
What we are looking for
Our values are important to us and define who we are as an organisation. We have a culture that is open, collaborative and innovative and we're looking for enthusiastic talented people with the skills, knowledge and attitude to become part of our team and deliver great service to our clients.
- Some object orientated programming skills preferably in Java
- Analytical mind and a keen eye for detail
- Good communication and liaison skills
- Good all-round IT skills, with experience of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Following training, able to relocate UK wide for extensive periods to work on Capita and client assignments
- Available to commit to the initial training before employment, and attend the online classes in real-time
A minimum of 2:2 in an undergraduate degree, ideally computer science or STEM related