Tesla is looking for an intern to join our expanding recruitment team in Berlin. Focusing on the support of our team, a previous experience in recruitment or HR would be preferable. The standard of our employees at Tesla is extremely high and we have a powerful commitment to recruiting the best talent.
- Support our Sourcing and Recruiting teams within the entire recruiting process.
- Assist in creating job descriptions, source, contact and select potential candidates.
- Bring your ideas to optimize our active sourcing strategy to find the best specialists in the World.
- Learn about stakeholder management and how to develop lasting internal relationships across a range of departments to ensure clear communication, smooth processes and great candidate experience.
- Contribute in ad-hoc projects.
- A burning desire to work for the most innovative company on the planet and to change the foreseeable future of both the automotive and energy industries.
- Bachelor (min. 2nd semester) or Master degree in progress.
- Previous internship experience in HR or Recruitment preferred.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with the ability to navigate ambiguity.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, with a high level of creativity, perseverance, and openness to change.
- Excellent written and spoken German and English language skills.