Join our team!
Click&Boat is the leading European boat rental platform and a fast growing company.
Our main objective is to make boating accessible around the world and to provide private and professional boat owners with additional income from boat rentals.
We have achieved over 100 percent growth annually since our conception in 2013. Not to mention, we have also acquired three companies in three different european countries (Spain, Germany, and France) in only two years. After acquiring Nautal, Oceans Evasions, and Scansail, Click&Boat now has three powerful brands to work with.
This year, we are more equipped than ever to achieve our goal of becoming the number one boat rental service by maintaining our position in Europe and promoting growth in the U.S. market. In 2021, our growth in the U.S. will be powered by an incoming major equity fund and the world’s largest boating marketplace. So far, we are open for business in more than 50 countries and 600 destinations and we are going to keep growing!
Have we kept your attention? Well, we are also a buoyant and diverse team of more than 200 employees from 20 different countries. In addition, we want to let you in on some of the benefits that we provide: Our headquarters is based in Paris on a barge moored on the Seine River. Our lovely boat boasts a 300m2 rooftop ideal for parties, barbecues, paddleboarding, and we have a brand new RIB to our Click&Boat company fleet for water sports. If you’re not living in Paris, we also have offices in Marseille, Lorient, Barcelona, and Hamburg.
Sound good? We’d love for you to join us! With a rapidly growing company and a super work atmosphere; it’s not a coincidence that we have been awarded the “Happy At Work!” badge.
You will join the Account Management team of Click&Boat, a business unit composed of an average of 20 people and divided into markets.
As part of your missions, you will join the New markets team and will report directly to Sara, Fleet Manager – New markets. You will work closely with her and with your colleagues.
You will also work daily with the other business units of Click&Boat, especially with the Sales, Customer Care and Marketing.
● Fleet acquisition: you will be in charge of integrating new boat owners on the platform, mostly through:
1) prospection (e-mail, phone);
● Account management: help Polish boat owners understand how the platform works
● B2C sales: Take care of the Polish clients, understand their needs and follow them throughout the booking process until closing the deal
● Customer success: Be the first point of contact of Click & Boat by email, phone or chat; understand our Polish customers’ needs and reply to all their inquiries before, during and after the boat rental
● Participate in the upgrade of our services, based on customer feedbacks.
● Work as a member of the international Click & Boat team (hailing from countries such as France, Italy, Croatia, Greece).
Why should you join us?
● Amazing work environment in sunny Barcelona;
● Great international and dynamic team spirit;
● Company breakfast every Mondays.
Internship or temporary contract possible!
• You are a Polish native speaker and bilingual in English to expend our business in Poland.
• You are a challenge seeker and a source of proposals.
• You are a team player who inspires trust, ready to take initiatives and battle for user satisfaction.
• You have excellent sales skills, able to support and negotiate with partners by phone or emails and stay calm in all circumstances.
• Ready to engage yourself 100% in this adventure.
• You are interested in start-up environment, you are proactive and ready to share your ideas to improve our services;
• If you have a boating / tourism background, it’s even more perfect ;)