Join our team!
Click&Boat is the leading European boat rental platform and a fast growing company.
Our main objective is to make boating accessible around the world and to provide private and professional boat owners with additional income from boat rentals.
We have achieved over 100 percent growth annually since our conception in 2013. Not to mention, we have also acquired three companies in three different european countries (Spain, Germany, and France) in only two years. After acquiring Nautal, Oceans Evasions, and Scansail, Click&Boat now has three powerful brands to work with.
This year, we are more equipped than ever to achieve our goal of becoming the number one boat rental service by maintaining our position in Europe and promoting growth in the U.S. market. In 2021, our growth in the U.S. will be powered by an incoming major equity fund and the world’s largest boating marketplace. So far, we are open for business in more than 50 countries and 600 destinations and we are going to keep growing!
Have we kept your attention? Well, we are also a buoyant and diverse team of more than 200 employees from 20 different countries. In addition, we want to let you in on some of the benefits that we provide: Our headquarters is based in Paris on a barge moored on the Seine River. Our lovely boat boasts a 300m2 rooftop ideal for parties, barbecues, paddleboarding, and we have a brand new RIB to our Click&Boat company fleet for water sports. If you’re not living in Paris, we also have offices in Marseille, Lorient, Barcelona, and Hamburg.
Sound good? We’d love for you to join us! With a rapidly growing company and a super work atmosphere; it’s not a coincidence that we have been awarded the “Happy At Work!” badge.
You will join the Finance team of Click&Boat, a business unit composed of an average of 10 people, led by Laura (CFO).
As part of your missions, you will join the Finance Reporting team and will report directly to Quentin, Finance Reporting Manager. You will work closely with him and with your colleagues of the Finance team. You will be in charge of the reportings of our Spanish company (Nautal), along with some of its accounting and administrative challenges.
You will also work daily with the other business units of Click&Boat group.
● Reportings and analysis: you will be in charge of the internal and external reportings and monthly reportings, in collaboration with the other business units for Nautal. You will also prepare some punctual business analysis for the Financial direction.
● Finance control: you will have to prepare and review the business plans, the actual v. budget and cost control reportings if Nautal. You will be in charge of the cash flow estimation.
● Internal control: you will participate to the internal and external audits. You will also have to prepare the bank reconciliation.
● Accounting: you will be responsible for the monthly closing of Nautal (following the Spanish accounting rules) along with the day to day follow up of all accounting topics (payments to other suppliers, overheads follow ups). You will also be in charge of all communications with our external accountant.
● It will also be your duty to organise a Spanish-oriented legal and tax watch and be proactive about new processes for the FP&A team.
Why should you join us?
● Amazing work environment in Barcelona or Paris.
● Great international and dynamic team spirit.
● Restaurant tickets.
● Possibility to work punctually from any office of the company.
● Company breakfast every Mondays.
● Flexible remote policy.
● And we offer the boat license!
• You are fluent in English and Spanish, both oral and written. Excel has not secret for you either.
• Recently graduated or young professional, with previous successful working experience in Spanish finance – audit, reporting, accounting… (1-2 years).
• You are very organised and know how to prioritize topics.
• You are a challenge seeker and a source of proposals.
• You are a team player who inspires trust, ready to take initiatives.
• Ready to engage yourself 100% in this adventure for a long term cycle.
• You are interested in start-up environment, you are proactive and ready to share your ideas to improve our services.