Business Analyst - World Agency (F/M)
6 months internship starting January 3rd 2022
Euler Hermes World Agency (EHWA) is a dedicated global team working specifically for multinationals and offering tailored and flexible risk solution for global risk management.
This position at EHWA Central Team supports the achievement of profitable and sustainable growth following World Agency's commercial strategy, in three different functions: Market Management, Commercial and Distribution.
This position plays a critical role to ensure the execution of:
- Various reporting tasks, including weekly top line report, monthly Commercial Underwriting metrics report, and other ad-hoc reporting tasks to provide analysis and solutions.
- Build dashboards and reports in Salesforce CRM system, and maintain the data integrity in Salesforce.
- Communicate with various internal stakeholders on challenges and opportunities to solve programs.
- Take ownership in new initiatives in everchanging business environment to support the design and implementation of those initiatives.
- Implement new initiatives in light of everchanging market and enocomic conditions.
- Change in reporting requirements and ad-hoc reporting tasks.
Your profile and experience will ideally contain:
- Advanced data analysis skills in Excel, including formulas, pivot table, etc.
- Advanced ability to manipulate a large amount of data.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Experiences working in international environment.
- Deliver under tight deadline.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
Nice to have :
- Ability to identify issues / bottlenecks in current process, and provide better solutions.
- Effective and efficient communicator.