Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, which seamlessly integrates with popular productivity and helpdesk tools. We have raised more than $220 million since 2015, and our base of 8000+ customers (and growing) is at our forefront.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin and remote locations. Despite our distance, we all work together to drive our product!
Aircall is looking for a Campus Manager to join our awesomely creative and performing HR Team.
Within the Global HR Team, and directly reporting to our Talent Acquisition Director, you will be responsible of promoting Aircall throughout targeted Engineering and Management Schools, as well as prestigious Universities. You will also be in charge of many projects within the HR team or with our different partners.
This will be a great opportunity to experience working in a booming company!
Working along with very committed Hiring Managers, Aircallees and an outstanding Talent Acquisition Team, you will bring your creativity to experiment with new approaches to unleash your full potential and thrive with us. You will have the opportunity to work in continuous improvement philosophy team and an international environment.
Your mission @Aircall:
- Lead full cycle recruitment processes for internships and apprenticeships roles (job brief, job ad publication, sourcing, sorting/reviewing applications, giving feedback to candidate, offer/closing)
- Participate in building the campus management strategy and it's execution
- Animate the student community (events, referral, onboarding, surveys, ...)
- Participate in events to improve employer branding, communication, and strategy around hiring and retention of Aircall's talents
- Participate in diverse HR projects
What we are looking for:
- Available for a 2 years apprenticeship contract in HR (Alternance)
- Fluent in English and in French
- Bonus: you speak a third language
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback while remaining positive
- Eager to learn and ready to collaborate with various teams, hiring managers, and coworkers
- Call with the Talent Acquisition Specialist
- 1st Zoom interview with the Talent Acquisition Director
- Use case with a Business Partner and another team member
- Interview with our Chief People Officer
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. We’re a global community growing together.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
- Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
- Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
- Competitive salary package & benefits
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.