Societe Generale Insurance, Societe Generale group's Insurance business line posted premium income of EUR 11.4 bn in 2015. It manages more than EUR 95bn of in-force business and 19,9 million policies. Implemented in France with Sogecap and Sogessur, and in 12 countries abroad, Societe Generale Insurance offers a full range of products and services which meet the needs of individual, professionals and corporate clients of the Group in Savings Life Insurance, Retirement Savings, and protection and persons and goods.
Description du poste :
Société Générale Insurance in Italy reinforces the IT Area looking for an IT Analyst in charge of the development and implementation of IT system. The candidate will be specifically involved in IT projects following group standard and collaborating with head office.
* Understand, analyze and formalize business requirements
* Develop the solution by following a structural and business-oriented approach
* Become accountable and able to monitor autonomously projects and activities
Logical thinker, strong analytical skills
* Proactively communicate
* Interest in insurance business
* Software development (C# / VBA / VB and macros / Qlik)
* Data modelling in SQL
* knowledge of relational DB
* knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel, Access
Profil recherché :
The ideal candidate is a recent graduate in computer science or computer engineering. He\she is precise person with a strong orientation to teamwork and has
* Programming languages, development and design of Database, and data analysis
* knowledge of VBA language in Microsoft Access, Excel environment and SQL language
* Strong inclination and passion for new challenges
* Analytical skills
* English language is required (French is a plus)
* First experience in a similar role is a plus
* Knowledge of Insurance business is appreciated
* Interested to develop IT skills
The post will be in Milan. Come join us for a 1 year-mission renewable.
You can send us your CV (in English please) .
Niveau d'études : Bac +5
Expérience professionnelle : 6 mois - 1 an
Début du contrat : 14-09-21
Durée du contrat : De 12 à 24 mois