Are you looking for a possibility to use your theoretical knowledge about global trade and gain practical experience?
Apply now for this internship! Through assisting and supporting the daily activities of the Global Trade Management team, you will gain real work experience in:
Supporting the Global Trade Management (GTM) team to maintain the company's trade compliance across multiple countries in the EMEA region, to analyze trade data to optimize import duty payment, and to research international trade and customs regulations.
Creation of certificates of origin for export shipments, and maintaining the certificates of origin request and invoice legislation with the Chamber of Commerce.
Auditing customs broker costs and performance, prepare overviews and summarize the information on audit results and work with customs brokers and provide HTS numbers, and other information required for customs entries.
Maintaining trade compliance data in the ERP system.
Managing import and export files, assure compliance with document retention requirements.
Preparing reports within the GTM team by using either Google Sheets, QAD or other data containing systems.
Assisting in developing and updating Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
Assisting the Regional Global Trade manager in providing the monthly GTM dashboard and reports.
We are looking for candidates who are enrolled at a Dutch university studying:
- Supply Chain Management
- International Trade
- (Tax) Law
- Business Management
or other related courses.
The preferred start date is 15th of October 2021. The ideal candidate is available 5 days a week for 6 months.
We are looking highly motivated candidates, who:
- have very good written and verbal communication skills in English
- are proficient in Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUP, Conditional formulas) and Word
- are proficient in Google Sheets
- have a close attention to detail for documentation purposes
- have strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- 550 euros per month compensation on full-time basis
- Commuting allowance (if applicable)
- Specific training offerings during your Internship to support your development
- Team-oriented and highly international environment, in which you get responsibility and the possibility to test your talents
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer!
Only applications in English will be considered! Applicants need to be enrolled at a Dutch university for the whole duration of the internship.
Note: We do not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates using their personal email addresses.