Group Brand and Content Marketing Intern
6 months internship starting January 3rd, 2022
Euler Hermes is the global leader in trade credit insurance and a recognised specialist in the areas of surety, collections, structured trade credit and political risk.
Our unique knowledge of companies, industries and countries will help businesses choose the right customers and the right markets to avoid bad debt in the first place. But, when the unexpected does arrive, they can be confident they’re protected. We are endorsed by Allianz, the world’s largest insurance company; this means we have the resources to provide compensation to maintain their business.
We are a dynamic team looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to assist our Global Brand & Content Marketing Manager. You will fully be part of our team and we’ll make sure you learn a lot with us and have a great and valuable experience.
You’ll be involved in a variety of projects and day-to-day work, including but not limited to:
- Become a ‘brand guardian’ and work together with our Group Brand and Content Marketing Manager to facilitate brand guidelines adoption across regions (visual guidelines, new templates, training, update of our brand library/tools …)
- Promote and improve the usage of our intranet by developing the internal communication of our Group Marketing Department (steer editorial committee, define guidelines, suggest ideas to develop engagement...) and writing blog posts on brand and content marketing topics
- Support the production of new marketing content (ebooks, infographics, videos …) with third parties – including agencies.
- Contribute to analyse content and campaigns performance on a regular basis
- Participate to digital projects aiming at promoting content including training employees (Group, regional and local teams)
- Master in Marketing, Economics (Business School) or Communication.
- Ideally with a first successful experience in B2B marketing or copywriting
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office pack (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
- Fully Fluent English (both spoken and written). French is not required.
- Natural communicator with a feel for language and tone, with good copywriting skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable with figures
- Intercultural mindset : international and open mindset
- Solution-oriented team player, curious, adaptable and proactive
- Ideally, you also have a first experience of managing a project from start to finish and have already used Adobe InDesign.