TALENT ACQUISITION INTERNSHIP
Avertim is a uniquely positioned consulting group that bridges the gap between Strategy and Operations by aligning Business, Technology and Management. We bring our clients' ideas and projects to life through a profound understanding of strategic business benefits, and then accelerate their performance with a pragmatic ‘doing’ mindset and approach.
Avertim was founded in 2007 and has grown to more than 250 consultants, active in several European countries, advising clients on their major challenges. Avertim is specialized in selected high-level services, across a diversified range of strategic sectors including Life sciences & Chemicals, Transport & Mobility, Telecommunication & Media, Energy, and Banking & Insurance.
In order to support Avertim growth, we are currently looking for an HR Intern who could foster our recruitment activities of Consultants and Staff experts. You will actively take part in the life of our HR department and bring support on the recruitment activity of Avertim, recruiting high potentials for our different business units and service lines.
- You will be responsible of the following projects :
• Talent Acquisition process through the management of the job postings and candidates’ applications. Get in touch with high level candidates via phone interviews and HR preselection;
• Digitalization of our HR functions, via the development of our HRIS/ Recruitment database;
• Employer Branding projects and promote Avertim on social medias;
• Campus Management through the organization of prestigious student job fairs in our different countries, being the person of contact with schools’ organizations.
Your profile :
• Master’s degree in Business or Human Resources;
• Excellent oral and written communication;
• Team spirit as well as autonomy;
• Creativity and proactivity;
• A first experience in Human Resources is really appreciated;
• Fluent in French or Dutch and fluent in English;
• Good computer skills: Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Join Avertim and you will :
• Be surrounded and supported by qualified people;
• Get coached by senior professionals who will support your growth as a professional and as a person;
• Work on challenging projects in exciting environments and industries;
• Work with sector's leaders;
• Be part of a winning team and a fast-growing company.