Purpose of the job
The eCommerce Digital Creative Designer is responsible to create digital merchandizing assets to match with brand and eCommerce guidelines. The digital creatives assets are part of the online product content experimented by our customers aiming to provide all information on the products, demonstrate how to use it and part of the purchasing decision.
You will be part of Factory C, the digital factory for Home & Distribution division of Schneider Electric. Factory C is producing product content available on se.com, eCommerce channels and Software & App.
From discovery to purchase in all digital touch points, we are focusing on educating and inspiring with our products, based on customers pain points and needs. To build customer-oriented experience, we are aiming to create the best product content addressing our target audience directly and personally.
Innovating with new creatives and measuring the impact of our content are keys to continue to improve the engagement and conversion of our customers. You must be a creative specialist looking to bring an innovative thinking!
- Learn about our audience, conduct design research, bring insights to define next design of Product Content experience and build new prototypes
- Build beautiful branding and graphic development to develop enriched premium eCommerce product pages
- Develop consumer-oriented experience with all necessary products visuals to boost eCommerce (lifestyle images, unique selling points images, banners, videos…)
- Partnering in teams with Offers Managers, internal customers, global marketing to develop look & feel, layout and visual experience
- Translate business requirements, user needs, product features and creative direction into new experiences that are visually enhanced, easy to interact and engaging
- Develop new creatives to reach different types of customers (B2B, B2C, B2B2C) on or Web, Software/App, eCommerce
- Production of rich and immersive product content to make our products findable, visible and build our online portfolio presence
- Produce images, animations, videos and interactivity around our products
- Build our Product Content Brand Identity through your design skills
- Innovate with small iterations by working with Factory C eCommerce Product Shopping Experience leader.
- Perform A/B testing to validate your hypothesis, keep track and report on performance
- When available, review and synthesize web shops heatmap and click reports and make content and UX/UI recommendations
- Keep an eye on interactive content trends and best practices to bring the knowledge to the team and launch new initiatives with eCommerce digital trade managers working with countries
Education : Mater Degree in Marketing & Communication / e-commerce
A previous experience in a Digital role, eCommerce or Mobile Commerce will be a plus
Familiarity with engaging content standards and eCommerce trends
Always follow design best practices and trends
Ability to maintain consistency of experience and branding thru new initiatives
Project management skills to specify scope and follow timelines, by working closely with other team members (global and local) to deliver results and iterate for constant growth and improvement
Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously in a fast -paced environment, navigate competing priorities, allocate time appropriately, and deliver on time
Comfortable in a fast-paced and iterative environment
Experience working with InVision or Figma
Be a master of Canva, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
Animation skills are a big plus!
Passion for DIY, Electricity or Decoration will be a plus
Let us have a look at your portfolio
Assignment duration: 12 months renewable once - up to 24 months
Location Amsterdam (Netherlands)
The VIE is an international program for young professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals. In addition, the candidate cannot come from the country hosting the mission.
PLEASE NOTE that only applications submitted in English can be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Schneider Electric. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you post your resume in English.
Schneider Electric is committed and believes that diversity and inclusion are essential elements of its performance.