EDITIONS DE PARFUMS FM - THE ESTEE LAUDER COMPANIES
INTERNSHIP ONLINE ASSISTANT MANAGER - 6 MONTHS
BEGINNING : JANUARY 2022
This position at Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle will offer the right candidate an opportunity to play an integral role in several divisions within a global online environment and blends creative innovation with a sales and luxury focus.
Areas of responsability
Platform Coordination & Online Visual Merchandising:
- Work with internal groups (Creative, Communication, Marketing, Legal, etc.) to coordinate and develop online assets for publishing to brand.com and retailer.com
- Support rollout of new features and merchandising strategies globally
- Implement the launch of new products with e-retailers
- Execute all site content updates for brand.com on custom CMS & Catalogue tools
- Work with international engineering and production teams via Jira to traffic and troubleshoot tickets related to site issues and enhancements
- Work with affiliate partners for calendar programming and activations
- Align with Global Marketing and Communications on the Editorial Calendar, and brief Creative and Copywriting to ensure all deliverables are provided on time and to specs for a punctual global rollout
- Hands-on building of HTML Email Marketing campaigns (one-time and automated lifecycle emails) and schedule publication of e-blasts, cascading pilot builds to regional teams for localization
- Maintain Email Performance Documents and give feedback on test & learns
Analytics & Sales Reporting:
- Assist in the overall analysis and documentation of campaigns / promotions / sampling efforts.
- Compile end of month sales reporting to regional and global finance teams with complete accuracy and financial integrity.
Brand.com Fulfilment Support & Omnichannel:
- Conduct final user testing on all new pages, applications, e-mails, offer codes and new products to ensure accuracy, browser compatibility and high-quality user experience.
- Maintain inventory sales reports to support accurate movement of inventory between boutique and online business.
Product Tracking and Database Maintenance:
- Track and distribute requests for new product copy, email copy and digital assets and distribute to global affiliate partners on regular basis with all newness and modifications.
- Confirm accuracy of prices, weight claims, names, cross-selling before products are set live.
- 1 relevant experience digital/e-commerce space
- Affinity with the luxury and beauty industry
- E-commerce landscape awareness and problem-solving ability
- Prior experience with ELC Online tools preferred (.net, Drupal CMS, BI, Confluence, Jira, Google Analytics)
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build and nurture collaborative relationships
- Excellent communicator, able to work with international teams
- Fluent in English