Number 2 in the wine and spirits industry, Pernod Ricard holds one of the most prestigious and comprehensive brand portfolios in the industry distributed across 160+ markets including: Absolut Vodka, Ricard pastis, Ballantine’s, Chivas Regal, Royal Salute, and The Glenlivet Scotch whiskies, Jameson Irish whiskey, Martell cognac, Havana Club rum, Beefeater gin, Malibu liqueur, Mumm and Perrier-Jouët champagnes etc… With 8,448M euros of consolidated sales during our last fiscal year, the group is listed in the CAC 40 and today employs close to 19,000 employees.
Pernod Ricard EMEA & LATAM Headquarters activities are focused on the support and facilitation of the implementation of the Group’s strategy and they oversee the performance of the market companies.
The Sustainability & Responsibility and Communications department is composed of 4 people and has a very transversal role within the entity. We work closely with all departments.
The department is working on:
- The regional S&R strategy and its implementation in the 55 markets of the Region, supporting the affiliates and driving the progress on the implementation
- The regional communication, how to embark the collaborators of the Region and unite them around a same goal and ambition, building on the diversity with a Region based on 3 continents
Pernod Ricard EMEA & LATAM offers an internship of 6 months, starting in January, to a person highly motivated and committed to make a difference!
Mission 1: Assistance on Sustainability & Responsibility
- Assist and support the team and the Head of S&R on the implementation of the regional S&R strategy
- Prepare in depth analysis on specific S&R topics
- Desk research on S&R
- Assist in the coordination with the different departments of the Regional HQ
- Assist in the preparation of meeting
Mission 2: Assistance in the organization and implementation of the Responsible Party project
- Provide support to affiliates wishing to implement the program
- Help with the preparation of material before events and the follow-up of events afterwards (reports, monitoring, feedback from affiliates & partners)
- Participate in some events across Europe (incl. travel which can be over weekends) to help implement the program on the field and provide training to students
Mission 3: Assistance in the implementation of the regional communication strategy and coordination across the Region
Support running the regional portal:
- Collect information and draft articles
- Update content and post news
- Consolidate the editorial planning
- Develop video content
Help in animating the regional com network:
- Participate to the Monthly calls
- Organise Workshops
- Liaise and Support the network in daily exchanges
- Master’s in Business School or University, specialization in corporate social responsibility/ Communications / Public Affairs/Public policies/environment
- Previous experience in Corporate social responsibility and Communications in a large consumer goods company is a plus
- Fluency in English. French & Spanish highly appreciated.
- Good knowledge of communication tools and methods
- Excellent written capabilities skills is a must
- High interest for the societal and sustainability questions
- Desirable to receive feedback and improve
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- Digital proficiency in Microsoft office software is a must, photoshop & InDesign mastering is a plus.
Very organized, team player