Serving 4 million students and recent graduates; 80,000 businesses; and a network of 700 higher education institutions in 20 European countries, JobTeaser is now the European leader for the recruitment of young talent in Europe.
With 68 million euros raised to date and recently recognised in the Next40 list as one of the top 40 French tech startups with the most potential, we continue to build on our unique ecosystem that brings together a range of businesses, as well as schools and universities, around the next generation, giving them the tools they need to launch their working careers with confidence.
To support our growth in Europe, we are currently looking for people who want to evolve in a fast-growing company, with a start-up spirit and labeled Great Place to Work.
Description du poste
As a Customer Care Specialist for Germany, you are in charge of answering the German clients' requests to ensure their satisfaction and loyalty and you guarantee the good understanding of all services.
Your daily tasks will be:
1. Manage the operational requests of the existing clients by email in an efficient way:
- You ensure the daily clients' support via email mainly (phone calls and chat in a near future) - we are right up front!
- You use a dedicated tool to follow the clients' requests - work smart, not hard!
- You are able to identify and reproduce out clients' technical issues and to report them to the technical team - we know ALL the subtleties of our platform.
2. Onboard the new clients
- You help setting up the different services German clients subscribed to and that the account managers transferred to you - since day 1 of a new partnership, we are in the loop!
- You conduct training webinars sessions - we operate mostly behind the scenes but sometimes we step into the spotlight!
- You guide the clients in their first steps in the platform and ensure they find the information they need through our Helpcenter - this way we create trust and a great relationship with our clients.
3. Contribute to scalability projects to always improve the satisfaction of existing and new clients
- You understand German customers' specific needs and make sure to address them - we work across teams and our customer feedback is really precious.
- You take part in the team projects to ensure our customers have the best experience possible (knowledge management) - we believe in a growth mindset and since in a start-up many things change in a short time, you always grow with the company.
- You take part in scalability projects to improve the satisfaction of our customers and ensure that they will address German customers needs - there is always something that can run smother, so let's make this happen!
- You make recommendations to improve our internal tools continually to ensure the scalability of the team (continuing training, email templates, project management tools,...) - we are careful not to go down ineffective paths and are always happy when we can save ourselves 2 more work steps with a Trick 17 again.
4. Be an expert of our products and of the German market
- You master the back office functionalities
- You are able to identify recurring issues and feedbacks
- You make suggestions to improve our products
You are in-between all departments! You'll work with Account Managers, but also with Product and Technical teams.
Being an expert is extremely important here. It's fun to know the platform inside out and since we are a start-up or scale-up with big ambitions, new functionalities are always coming!
We are looking for profile graduated from at least a Bachelor and looking for an experience in customer service and with :
- Excellent customer relations skills: listening, reactivity, willingness to surprise the customer with the quality of service!
- A sense of rigour, analysis and organisation;
- Strong teamwork and communication skills;
- Pedagogical, patient and with a strong ability to listen, you take the time to respond to our clients' problems;
- An excellent command of spelling and a good sense of writing;
- Native in German and fluent in English is also required;
- You have a sense of service and customer satisfaction, you are comfortable with web tools and you like to work in a dynamic environment, where tools are constantly evolving? Then join us!
Why join us?
- To participate in the construction of tomorrow's Career Tech Unicorn
- To make an impact on society, by helping young talent find their dream job, in the company of their dreams
- To join an international team of 230 people - check us out!
- Well-being at work is a priority, that's why many events are organized (Afterworks, Seminar, Christmas Party, Hackathon, Random Lunch, ...)
- 95% of the team recommends JobTeaser to its network: https://www.glassdoor.fr/Pr%C3%A9sentation/Travailler-chez-JobTeaser-EI_IE563377.16,25.htm