House of Dreams, House of Talents
"Whatever you do - for work or pleasure - do it with passion! Live with passion!"* Christian Dior
Christian Dior was the designer of dreams. In founding his House in 1947, marked by the revolution of the New Look, he metamorphosed his reveries into wonderful creations. His visionary spirit never ceased to make women all over the world feel more beautiful, an inspiration for his successors to this day. "Fabric is the sole vehicle of our dreams (...). Fashion, in short, comes from a dream and the dream is an escape from reality," he wrote in his book Je suis couturier**. Over the course of his collections, Monsieur Dior became the master of his muses' happiness.
Rich in exceptional heritage, with a community of more than 7 000 talents, our House embodies Christian Dior's "House of Talents" today more than ever. With a presence in more than 40 countries, we transmit our savoir-faire, audacity and excellence through the passion and creativity of our people. Our Maison is a sustainable destination to Grow, Dare & Succeed. Join us and shape your future in a Joyful, Sincere & Generous environment where we blossom & deliver Excellence with determination, courage & Optimism.
*The Little Dictionary of Fashion
** Published in English as Talking About Fashion
The EMEA Retail Performance team supports the business development by working on initiatives & projects aiming at improving both client and staff experience in store. These projects may be worldwide programs to be deployed with the support of Worldwide Retail Performance or EMEA initiatives identified and developed by the EMEA team.
More generally, the team may be solicited to bring its retail experience to any other projects of the House (IT or transversal).
The service now also plays a key role in the animation of communication inside the EMEA zone to ensure coordination & impact.
As part of the Retail Performance Team, the candidate will contribute to various transformation projects such as Retail digital tools, CRM applications, Omnichannel services, or any operational initiatives to improve efficiency, customer satisfaction and overall performance in store.
Under the guidance of Project Managers, she/he will contribute to the preparation, implementation & follow-up of the Retail Performance projects and others ad hoc missions (analyses, reporting, etc.).
Depending on the subjects, he/she will interact with many other stakeholders, especially Operations, Merchandising, Marketing, Training, HR, Supply Chain, etc.
- Contribute actively to the animation of EMEA communication tools (newsletter, internal shared platform, etc.).
- Coordinate the weekly reception of content
- Participate to monthly committee with all stakeholders to build the ongoing strategy
- Support EMEA teams for any questions and resolution of incidents
- Collect feedbacks among teams and issue recommendations
- Support for set ups & tests for evolutions
- Participate to the follow up of Customer Experience project
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting
- Preparation of presentations of results & analysis for monthly meetings with GM & key stakeholders
- Help to resolve incidents if any
- Coordination of uniforms orders for boutiques in EMEA :
- Management of uniforms orders
- Support for the implementation of a new digital tool to manage orders & monitor budget
- Be involved in ad hoc missions :
- Monthly reporting on traffic counting & conversion rates
- Follow up of omnichannel services performance
- Analysis of retail tools adoption of performance
- Other specific analyses for management & preparation of support presentations
Student BAC+4/5 in Management / Business
First experience in a retail environment would be appreciated in boutique and /or in headquarter
Qualifications and attributes:
- Curious, proactive and strategic
- Team-focused with a desire to collaborate effectively
- Organized, methodical and rigorous
- Understanding of Retail Operations & Customer Service is a real plus
- English-speaking is mandatory, French-speaking is ideal.
- Pack Office (proficient in Excel)
The company Christian Dior Couture is committed to the respect of the privacy of each of his Talent. For any question concerning the protection of your personal data from Dior, please contact us at the following address: < email deleted for security reasons >
Encourageant l'inclusion et la diversité sous toutes ses formes, Christian Dior Couture s'est engagé depuis 2013 dans une démarche en faveur de l'emploi des personnes en situation de handicap, et de la valorisation de toutes les singularités.