Allianz Trade is the trademark used to designate a range of services provided by Euler Hermes.
We are the global leader in trade credit insurance and a recognized specialist in the areas of surety, collections, structured trade credit and political risk. For over a century, we have been helping businesses like yours anticipate risks, act with speed, make informed decisions and grow securely.
Headquartered in Paris, we are present in more than 50 countries with 5,500 employees. In 2021, our global business transactions represented 931 billion Euro in exposure.
As a member of the Allianz Group, we are a strong global community committed to a culture where both people and performance matter.
We truly care for our employees and their individual needs and aspirations. We all shape an environment in which everyone has the confidence to dream, to explore and to grow.
Let’s take control of tomorrow, together.
Within the Group Communication Team, you will participate in communication actions linked to the company's internal & external communications.
Your main responsibilities would be to:
- Support the implementation of corporate communication projects
- Plan and prepare communication messages
- Contribute to the various communications campaigns and their launch (strategic plan, sustainability campaign, digital transformation, employer branding)
- Produce all types of graphic creations/designs (posters, banners, videos, newsletters)
- Participate in writing social media posts for our corporate accounts
- Create digital content, in line with the strategy, on the different channels
- bring logistical support for our internal events
In addition to these tasks, you may also contribute to the other activities of the team relating to both internal communication and employer branding, namely:
- You will participate in the writing of articles (in English) for the Group's intranet on the Group's news around the world
- You will participate in the community management of our internal social network
- You will be in charge of managing the layout of the various newsletters of the group (via Mailchimp)
- You will be in charge of managing our image bank (Adobe stock)
- You will participate in the moderation, validation and distribution process of our daily press review
- You will be in contact with the international network of communicators in order to collect their news and needs. Coordination meetings with the regions.
- Master student in a business or communication school, preferably with a digital or graphics specialisation
- Strong digital culture
- Adaptation and organization skills, versatility (ability to manage several projects at the same time)
- Sense of innovation and responsibility
- Ability to make proposals
- Writing skills
- Sense of creativity
- Team spirit
- Excellent use of English (oral and written) and the Office package
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Premier Pro, Illustrator, etc.), Canva or Figma
Chez Allianz Trade, nous croyons en une force de travail diversifiée et inclusive et sommes fiers d'être un employeur garantissant l'égalité des chances. Nous vous encourageons à vous mettre entièrement au travail, peu importe d'où vous venez, à quoi vous ressemblez, qui vous aimez ou en quoi vous croyez.
Nous acceptons donc les candidatures indépendamment de l'origine ethnique ou culturelle, de l'âge, du sexe, de la nationalité, de la religion, un handicap ou une orientation sexuelle.